| | Hey hey
Today, I wanna spill my secrets…
I’m going to take a quick step away from the ordinary newsletter format…
And instead, share with you my story.
So if you ever wondered how the hell I make enough money to live abroad and travel comfortably all over Europe…
All while working only 3-5 hours a day…
And working with clients I actually love…
Then, listen to this interview I had with the Expat Empire Podcast.
A few weeks ago, I sat down with my buddy, David McNeill, an American Relocation Consultant in Portugal.
And together, we broke down how I went from literally struggling for egg-n-bread money in a filthy Budapest apartment…
...to closing my first $5 client…
...to finally gaining traction in my business…
…to eventually having a sustainable freelance system that allows me to live freely around the globe.
| |In further detail, here’s what we covered:
- Why I chose Budapest as my home base above other cities
- How I got my first $2k retainer from a Kindergarten
- Why I advise newbies to never buy an expensive copy course & what to do instead
- My method to networking my way to better clients on social media
- What I plan on doing in the future with my travels, business, and email
===>When you’re ready to listen, click here.
There’s also a video component if you want to see my messy room. (haha)
The Nomad Newsletter
Share with friends, get cool stuff!
Know anyone who'd love The Nomad Newsletter, too? Give them your unique referral link (below) and get an awesome reward when they subscribe.
PS: You have referred %RHTOTREF% people so far