Hey hey hey,
It’s Francis here with a Monday/Tuesday edition of The Nomad Newsletter.
You know I typically send an email on Mondays and Friday, but sometimes I ain’t perfect with it. And yesterday, I drove 6 whole ass hours from Memphis to New Orleans, and the day before I did 3 hours from Nashville to Memphis — so I didn’t get around to writing Monday’s either.
I hope that’s alright with you. The important thing is I’m here today with an edition and I’m pumped about it. It's more on the ‘newsy’
side today, but it’s always good to change things up from time to time.
So without any further ado, here is today’s line-up:
● What’s New For The Nomad Newsletter In 2022
● The First Digital Nomad Valley In Croatia Is OFFICIALLY OPENED
● Go Deep Into Nomad Life In A Greek Village
I realize I usually ramble and write too much with these intros, so today I’ll keep it short and just jump right in.
What We’re Doing At
The Nomad Newsletter In 2022
More details ahead on the upcoming changes to TNN, but I can give you a broad overview on the new developments. First off, my goal for 2022 is to grow The Nomad
Just some of my goals include:
● Earn 50,000 readers (not just subscribers) by the end of the year
● Have 5 new products of my own to promote regarding nomadism, travel, email marketing, and copywriting
● Meet more nomadic business owners that help aspiring and current nomads live
● Speak at 2 nomad events
● …and a lot more.
I can’t reveal every goal, but this is just to give you a high-end perspective on what I want you to be a part of…
….Also, I’m working on a paid version of The Nomad.