| | Hey hey
I hope your week is going well.
I’m freezing my ass off here in my Budapest home. And unfortunately, it’s only getting colder :(
The days will get shorter, the clothes will get thicker, and the temperature will drop like crazy…So I’m pretty jealous if you’re out somewhere chillin’ in the warm sun.
Even though it’s getting colder here, I’m still getting stuff done…
Which is why I wanted to send you a quick message today.
I’ve got TWO big updates for you.
1. I just created a NEW section of the website where you read older/past newsletters. This is for you if you’re craving more from The Nomad and want to see our greatest hits.
===>Go here to check it out.
2. Per my new thing I started testing last Thursday, Here are some of my favorite travel/digital nomadism/remote work videos I’ve enjoyed so far this week.
- Solo On The World’s Longest Train Journey By Bald and Bankrupt
You’re going to see Bald in this email theme a lot. The guy is my favorite. And this time he took a 30 hour train ride through Russia. He went from one small Russian town to another — all the while drinking vodka at 10am, smoking cigs in bathrooms, and trying to convince everyone he’s not a spy. Watch it here.
- Life In Lisbon, Portugal As A Digital Nomad: Cost of Living By Traveling With Kristin
- Making $378,000/Year As A Fiverr Freelance by CNBC
Alex Fasulo is a beast. She’s one of the most successful freelance writers I know and is well-known for making a living as a writer through gig sites like Fiverr (that’s crazy). Also known as the Freelance Fairy, she was featured in CNBC’s Make It segment and it’s a pretty cool video on freelance success. Watch it here.
That last video was also a segue to say that I’ll actually be speaking on Alex’s podcast in a few weeks…
...so I’ll keep you updated on that also ;)
I just wanted to stop by and drop these links for you and update you on the archives section of the site.
I hope you enjoy them and you’re looking forward to tomorrow’s newsletter.
Francis “YouTube Influencer” Nayan
The Nomad Newsletter
Share with friends, get cool stuff!
Know anyone who'd love The Nomad Newsletter, too? Give them your unique referral link (below) and get an awesome reward when they subscribe.
PS: You have referred %RHTOTREF% people so far